MIA vs. PHI Dream11: Hello NBA fans! How have you been? We are getting closer to the title race every day and have had our fair share of intense playoff battles so far. The issues between the Bucks and Celtics and the Grizzlies and Warriors are tied at one apiece now. However, the Miami Heat will enter with a one-nil lead against the Philadelphia 76ers in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semis.
The 76ers missed Joel Embiid in the series opener when the Heat beat the visitors 106:92 thanks to a terrific 25-point performance from Tyler Herro. The Heat did a great job defending and after the 76ers built a one-point lead in the first half, the Heat’s response in the second half was incredible.
Host: Miami Heat
Visitors: Philadelphia 76ers
Match schedule: May 5 at 05:00 (+05:30 UTC)
Venue of events: FTX Stadium
NBA projections, statistics and analysis
76ers collapsed without Embiid
The 76ers not only lost their main Center Embiid in terms of scoring, but his rebounding was also heavily compromised in the last battle. They shot a horrible 17.6% from 3-point range as the Heat outrebounded them 47:37. The Heat did a great job sealing off the perimeter and the 76ers had to go through what the Hawks did in the First Round, a complete denial of perimeter opportunities.
The Heat continued to struggle from the field, shooting 25% under par from 3-point range, but they capitalized on 17 of their 18 free throws. They also did a great job of making 92 field goal attempts, 13 more than the 76ers. Tyler Herro led the effort through his incredible scoring and if he continues the same way, the Heat will be very difficult to deal with here. The 76ers looked lost in the second half and were outscored 56:41. The same can be repeated if Harden continues to fight.
Top scorer: Tyler Herro: 28
Top rebounder: Bam Adebayo: 11
Leading assist creator: Jimmy Butler: 8
Scoreline Prediction: Heat 110 76ers 103
Miami Heat vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Live, team news and lineups
Miami Heat Team News
- Tyler Herro, Max Strus, Gabe Vincent, Caleb Martin, Y PJ Tucker, They are game-time decisions.
- Kyle Lowry is OUT for the game.
Expected Heat Initial Five
Two-Way Star Wing: SF: Jimmy Butler
Defensive Specialist: PF: PJ Tucker
Inside Presence: C: Bam Adebayo
Shooter without the ball: SG: Max Strus
Defensive guard: PG: Gabe Vincent
BANK: Duncan Robinson, Tyler Herro, Gabe Vincent, Victor Oladipo, DeWayne Dedmon, Udonis Haslem, Omer Yurtseven, Marcus Garrett, Kyle Guy.
Philadelphia 76ers Team News
- Joel Embid is OUT for the game and the next one too.
The Sixers expected the starting five
Veteran Great Forward: PF: Tobias Harris
Rebounding specialist: C: DeAndre Jordan
Dynamic Guards: PG: Tyrese Maxey
Lead Playmaker: SG: James Harden
Defensive Specialist: SF: Danny Green
BANK: Georges Niang, Furkan Korkmaz, Paul Millsap, Shame Milton, Isaiah Joe, Aaron Henry, Charles Bassey.
NBA results, best fantasy basketball picks
*Stats from last game*
Jimmy Butler (MIA)
Jimmy shot just 5/16 from the field in the last game, but had a great defensive and rebounding performance, as usual. I expect him to be in the 22-28 point, 5-9 rebound and 4-8 assist range here. He is a candidate for Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy script.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 35-50
James Harden (PHI)
Harden made just 2 of his 7 3-point attempts in the last game, which has now become a persistent problem, while his 5 turnovers didn’t help either. However, I expect a range of 18-25 points, 7-11 assists and 5-9 rebounds here.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 39-55
Tobias Harris (PHI)
Harris had a solid shooting game, making 11 of 18 attempts, while his rebounding will also be huge without Embiid. I expect him to be in the range of 21-26 points and 7-11 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 26-44
Bam Adebayo (MIA)
Adebayo did a great job, shooting eight of his 10 attempts and also making all eight of his free throws and leading everyone in rebounding. I expect a range of 20-26 points, 10-14 rebounds, 3-5 assists and 1-2 blocks/steals here.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 30-46
Tyrese Maxey (PHI)
Maxey made only one of his 3-point attempts in the last game, but he did a decent job of making five of his nine attempts from inside the 3-point line. I expect a range of 17-24 points here.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 26-38
Tyler Herro (MIA)
Herro nailed nine of his 17 attempts in the final game while hitting four 3-pointers, leading all players in assists. I think he will be in the range of 22-28 points and 4-8 assists.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 27-37
MIA vs. PHI DREAM11 LINE BALANCER
- Max Strus (MIA) had 5 points, 5 rebounds in the last game. Strus shot just 1/7 of three in the last game. I think he will be in a range of 8-14 points and 3-6 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 16-30
- Victor Oladipo (MIA) had 5 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block in the last game. Oladipo made just 2/8 of the field but had 27 minutes for his activity. I expect a range of 8-14 points here.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 14-33
- Danny Green (PHI) had 5 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Defensive player Green shot just 1/5 of 3 in the last game and I expect a 6-12 point range here.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 10-16
- Gabe Vincent (MIA) had 10 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 robbery in the last game. PG Vincent shot just 1/7 of three in the last game, but he played a vital role. He expects a range of 9-14 points and 3-5 assists.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 11-21
- PJ Tucker (MIA) had 10 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. PJ grabbed five offensive rebounds in the last game and shot 4 of 9 from the field. I expect a range of 7-12 points and 4-7 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 12-20
- Georges Niang (PHI) had 1 assist, 2 robberies in the last game. Wing Niang shot just 0/7 from three in the last game and I expect a range of 6-12 points and 3-5 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 10-22
- Caleb Martin (MIA) had 6 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Small forward Martin shot 3/7 from the ground in the last game is primarily a defensive option. I expect a range of 5-10 points and 4-6 rebounds here.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 7-14
MIA vs PHI Dream11 Lineup
PG: G Vincent Nnamdi, T Maxey
SG: T Herro
SF: Butler J (SP)
PF: C Martin, G Niang, T Harris
C: B Adebayo (PP)
PG: Vincent Nnamdi
SG: T Herro, D Green, J harden (SP)
SF: V Oladipo
PF: C Martin, T Harris
C: B Adebayo (PP).