MIL against BOS Dream11: The NBA Playoffs are here and we’ve already seen some fabulous battles as almost every series looks like it’s going to be deep. In the Eastern Conference, the 76ers fell back and denied the Heat three straight wins. Then the other two teams in the Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics are tied at one each.
The Celtics did a great job in the final winning game of 109:86 when Jaylen Brown scored 30 points. The Bucks had a horrible night of 3-point shooting and the Celtics built a strong lead in the first half that became unassailable late in the game. The first two games have been one-sided, but will Game Three be any different?
Host: Milwaukee Bucks
Visitors: Boston Celtics
Match schedule: May 8 at 01:00
Venue of events: Fiserv Forum
NBA projections, statistics and analysis
The first two games were nearly identical in terms of the range of points on either side of the aisle and how one team built a strong lead early on. In the first game, the Bucks took a 12-point lead in the first half and recorded a win. In game two, the Celtics built a 25-point lead in the first half and then won.
The Bucks were a long way from the 3-point line, shooting under 20% and were shut down completely from there. Antetokounmpo had a more than decent night, but the Celtics’ defense has surely been testy against him. On the other hand, Brown and Tatum received tremendous support from Grant Williams off the bench, but Derrick White was out of place. How will Game 3 turn out?
Peak Performance Prediction
Top scorer: Giannis Antetokounmpo: 32
Leading rebounder: Giannis Antetokounmpo: 14
Top assist dealer: Marcus Smart: 9
Score: Celtics 109 Bucks 106
Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics NBA Live, Team News & Lineups
Boston Celtics team news:
The Celtics expected five starters
High-scoring two-way winger: SF: Jayson Tatum
Great General: PF: Al Horford
Inside Presence: C: Robert Williams
High Scoring Two-Way Guard: SG: Jaylen Brown
Defensive Specialist and Playmaker: PG: Marcus Smart
BANK: Grant Williams, Daniel Theis, Derrick White, Payton Pritchard, Aaron Nesmith, Sam Hauser, Bruno Fernando.
Milwaukee Bucks team news:
- khrismiddleton is OUT for the game.
- george hill is OUT for the game.
Bucks expected starting five
All-Around Superstar Athletic Forward: PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
Rebounding Specialist: PF: Bobby Portis
Big Two-Way: C: Brook Lopez
Defensive Specialist: SG: Wesley Matthews
Floor General: PG: Jrue Holiday
Bank: Serge Ibaka, Grayson Allen, Jordan Nwora, Lindell Wigginton, Pat Connaughton, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Sandro Mamukelashvili.
NBA results, best fantasy basketball picks
Jayson Tatum (BOS)
Jayson shot 10/20 from the field and made half of his ten attempts from 3-point range, having another strong defensive game as usual. He expects a range of 25-32 points, 5-8 rebounds and 4-7 assists.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 45-60
Giannis Antetokounmpo (MIL)
Antetokounmpo shot 11/27 in the last game and has been rather more efficient most times in his Playoff career. He expects a range of 29-35 points, 8-12 rebounds and 5-8 assists. He is usually a candidate for Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy script.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 51-65
Jaylen Brown (BOS)
Jaylen shot six of his ten 3-pointers in the last game and led all scorers in the last game while being a crucial all-around presence. I expect a range of 24-29 points, 5-8 rebounds and 3-6 assists.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 42-59
Junior Vacation (MIL)
Guard Holiday shot 1 of 6 from 3-point range in the last game and has been pretty erratic from the perimeter. He is an excellent playmaker, and I expect a range of 18-24 points, 6-9 assists and 1-2 steals.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 28-40
Al Horford (BOS)
Horford shot just 1 of 5 from 3-point range, but did a great job on the rebounding end while being a threat on the defensive end. He expects a range of 9-14 points, 8-11 rebounds and 1-3 blocks/steals.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 20-34
Bobby Portis (MIL)
Portis shot 5/7 from the floor in the last game and has been a strong presence in the middle for the team. I expect a range of 11-18 points and 7-10 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 19-31
MIL vs. BOS DREAM11 LINE BALANCER
- Smart Marcus (BOS) had 10 points, 6 assists, 1 rebound in Game 1. Premier defender Marcus missed the last game, but will most likely play here. I expect a range of 9-15 points, 6-9 assists and 1-3 steals.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 19-30
- Brook Lopez (MIL) had 2 points, 6 rebounds, 3 blocks in the last game. Midfielder Lopez’s scoring has dipped in the postseason, but he is a reliable shot-blocker and decent rebounder. He expects a range of 8-12 points, 5-7 rebounds and 1-3 blocks.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 14-25
- White derrick (BOS) had 5 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 robbery in the last game. Derrick has been very inefficient offensively, but he provides a more than reliable defense. I expect a range of 6-11 points and 3-5 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 8-18
- Williams Grant (BOS) had 21 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Power Forward Grant shot a brilliant 6-for-9 from 3-point range in the last game. I expect a range of 8-13 points and 3-5 rebounds here.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 12-22
- Pat Connaughton (MIL) had 13 points, 1 rebound in the last game. Pat shot 6/7 from the field in the last game, doing a brilliant job. I expect a range of 9-14 points here.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 8-14
- Grayson Allen (MIL) had 5 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block in the last game. Grayson shot 2/4 from the ground in the last game, below his usual production. I expect a range of 8-12 points here.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 6-16
- Payton Pritchard (BOS) had 6 points, 3 assists, 3 rebounds in the last game. Payton shot just 2/6 in the last game, but played 24 minutes as the game was a blowout. I don’t wait many minutes here.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 3-11
- Wesley Matthews (MIL) had 4 points, 4 rebounds in the last game. Wesley is primarily a defensive presence and that’s what gets him important minutes. I expect a range of 3-7 points here.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 6-12
MIL vs. BOS Dream11 Lineup
PG: J vacation
SG: P. Connaughton
SF: J Brown (PP)G Williams
FP: G Antetokounmpo(SP)
C: B Portis, R Williams
PG: D White
SG: P. Connaughton
CF: W. Matthews, G. Williams
FAQ: A Horford, J Tatum (PP), G Antetokounmpo (SP)