PHX vs. DAL Dream11: The NBA Playoffs are reaching their final stages and we will end with the Second Round as Games 7 will be held in each Conference. In the East, the Miami Heat have already passed and will have to fight against the winner of the game between the Boston Celtics and the Milwaukee Bucks. On the other hand, the bully Golden State Warriors are also looking forward to this game. Who will they face? The winner of this game between the Phoenix Suns and the Dallas Mavericks,
The theme of the series has been simple, the home team wins the match. In the series so far, only the home teams have been able to pick up the wins by a wide margin. In the last game, the Mavericks won 113:86 over the Suns as the Suns were not able to score more than 101 in any of the three games played there. The Suns have beaten the Mavs by 30 and 20 points in the last two games. Can they repeat those heroics in this must-win game?
Host: Phoenix Suns
Visitors: Dallas Mavericks
Match schedule: May 16 at 05:30 (+05:30 UTC)
Venue of events: Foot Print Center
NBA projections, statistics and analysis
Paul has been shut down, but will that be enough for the Mavericks?
The Mavericks have completely thrown Chris Paul out of his groove, and his numbers are way down. He only averaged 6 assists per game and committed close to 4 turnovers per game, which is uncharacteristic for the guard who had 11+ assists per game in the first round and was under 2 turnovers per game. This is one of the reasons the Mavs have been able to extend the series.
Then, of course, another big reason this series has gone to seven games has been the Mavs’ elite defense at home while Luka Doncic has scored 30-plus points throughout the series and forced the Suns to review their game plan and lineup timing. and again Jalen Brunson has also been reliable, especially in the last four games.
This is the last game of the series and, of course, the Suns are the favorites, but will the trend be broken here? For that to happen, the Mavs will need Jalen Brunson, Reggie Bullock, Dorian Finney-Smith, Maxi Kleber and Spencer Dinwiddie to pull through. Meanwhile, the Suns will also need Chris Paul to get his groove back, while Mikal Bridges must also play one of his special games.
Fantasy Related Tips
Deandre Ayton has become the most reliable fantasy option for the Suns due to his incredible scoring and rebounding. Chris Paul’s stock has dropped as mentioned above, while Devin Booker continues to be the most productive offensive player during most games. Mikal Bridges’ stock is down, while Jae Crowder and Cameron Johnson are reliable floating options in fantasy lineups.
Of course, Luka Doncic has been the most viable fantasy option in more ways than one throughout this series. Jalen Brunson has been reliable, but aside from these two, other players have had their ups and downs, especially when the series has gone away.
Top scorer: Devin Booker: 35
Leading rebounder: Deandre Ayton: 11
Top assist dealer: Chris Paul: 11
Score Prediction: Suns 113 Mavericks 106
Phoenix Suns vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Live, team news and lineups
Phoenix Suns Team News
- Dario Saric remains OUT indefinitely.
Suns expected starting five
Defensive Forward: Jae Crowder
Cutting Wing & Strong Defender: Mikal Bridges
Inside Presence: C: Deandre Ayton
Lead shooting guard: SG: Devin Booker
General Floor: PG: Chris Paul
BANK: Cameron Johnson, Cameron Payne, Bismack Biyombo, Torrey Craig, Javale McGee, Landry Shamet, Elfrid Payton, Ismail Wainright.
Dallas Mavericks Team News
- Tim Hardaway Jr. it’s OUT for the game and it’s done for the season.
Mavericks expected five starters
Big defensive forward: PF: Dorian Finney-Smith
Defensive End: Reggie Bullock
Inside Presence: C: Dwight Powell
Shooting guard: GP: Jalen Brunson
Leading scorer and playmaker: PG: Luka Doncic
BANK: Spencer Dinwiddie, Maxi Kleber, Josh Green, Sterling Brown, Marquesse Chriss, Frank Ntilikina, Boban Marajanovic, Trey Burke.
NBA results, best fantasy basketball picks
Luka Doncic (DAL)
Doncic has shown why he is an MVP-level player in this series and his scoring combined with brilliant rebounding and playmaking has helped the Mavs stay afloat. He expects 25-plus points, 5-8 assists and a 7-11 rebound range. He can be selected as a star/pro player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy script.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 48-67
Devin Booker (PHX)
Booker went just 6/17 from the floor in the last game, but is expected to bounce back on the home floor. He think he will be over 26 points, 5-8 rebounds and 3-5 assists.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 36-50
Jalen Brunson (DAL)
Brunson has been the second-best offensive option alongside Doncic and will play one of the biggest roles of his career in this game. I think he will be in the range of 16-23 points and 3-5 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 22-32
Chris Paul (PHX)
CP-3’s production has slowed down and we haven’t seen one of those big nights from him in this series yet, will this be it? I’m expecting a 15+ point range and 7+ assists here.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 26-39
Dorian Finney-Smith (DAL)
Though he’s been in foul trouble several times this series, Dorian is an elite defender who can pick himself up for big nights. He thinks he will be at 10-15 points, 4-7 rebounds and 1-3 steals.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 22-34
Deandre Ayton (PHX)
Ayton has been the Suns’ most efficient offensive option while also grabbing big rebounds and playing elite defense. I think he will be in the range of 18-24 points and 9-14 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 28-38
PHX vs. DAL DREAM11 LINE BALANCER
- Mikal Bridges (PHX) had 7 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 block in the last game. Wing Mikal shot just 2/7 in the last game and has had a terrible series on the offensive end. He thinks he will be at 11-18 points, 4-6 rebounds and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 19-33
- Spencer Dinwiddie (DAL) had fifteen points, 3 assists, 1 rebound, 1 robbery in the last game. Spencer nailed five of seven three-pointers from him in the last game, but has mostly missed. He thinks he will be in the range of 8-13 points and 3-4 assists.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 16-23
- Reggie Bullock (DAL) had 19 points, 7 rebounds, 2 robberies in the last game. Two-way flanker Bullock shot 5-for-11 from 3 in the last game but has struggled away from home. He expects a range of 7-12 points and 4-7 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 12-24
- Jae Crowder (PHX) had 9 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. PF Jae shot two of four in the last game, but he is a great defensive player. He thinks he will be in a range of 8-14 points and 4-7 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 20-32
- Maxi Kleber (DAL) had 9 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. PF Kleber made three of his five 3-pointers in the last game, but let’s see how he responds in an away setting. I think he will be in the range of 8-15 points and 4-6 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 14-20
- Cameron Johnson (PHX) had 5 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. SF Cameron made just one of his five games in the last game, but he can have a big night during the home stage. I expect a range of 9-15 points and 3-5 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 15-24
- Davis Bertans (DAL) had 3 points, 1 bounce in the last game. Bertans is a long-range shooter but hasn’t played many minutes.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 4-12
- Landry Shamet (PHX) had two points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Shamet did just 1/6 in the last game, but has seen some decent playtime. I think he can be in the range of 4-7 points
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 3-11
- Dwight Powell (DAL) had 8 points, 3 rebounds in the last game. Dwight hasn’t played a lot of minutes. I think he will be in the range of 2-6 points and 2-4 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 5-13
- Torrey Craig (PHX) had 6 points, 4 rebounds in the last game. Craig may not get many minutes here.
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 0-10
- Frank Ntilikina (DAL) had 2 assists, 1 rebound, 4 steals, 1 block in the last game. Will he have enough minutes to make an impact?
Expected Fantasy Point Range: 0-12
Team PHX vs. DAL Dream11
PG: L Doncic (SP)
SG:LShamet, D Booker (PP)
SF: R. Bullock
FP: J. Crowder, C. Johnson
C: D Powell, D Ayton
PG: C Paul (PP), L Doncic (SP)
SG: L Shamet, J Brunson
SF: R. Bullock
FP: D Finney-Smith, C Johnson