REN vs HEA Dream11 Prediction | HEA vs REN Dream11 Prediction | Big Bash League 2021-22 | Match 37 | Soccer predictions | Basketball predictions | Dream11 Team | Prediction of today’s game | Live score | Live broadcast
REN vs HEA, Big Bash League 2021-22
Simonds Stadium, Geelong
Thursday, January 6, 2022 12:35 p.m. M.
In the 2021-22 Big Bash League, we have Melbourne Renegades taking on the Brisbane Heat at Simonds Stadium, Geelong.
Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat Dream11 Preview
Melbourne Renegades (REN) – Key Players
- The key players of the REN team are Mackenzie Harvey, Sam Harper, Zahir Khan and Kane Richardson.
- Mackenzie Harvey is a left-handed hitter who has scored 214 runs in 7 games with a strike rate of 87.32, with 17 fours and 3 sixes.
- Sam Harper is a right-handed hitter and goalie who has scored 174 runs in 7 games with a strike rate of 101.06, with 14 fours and 5 sixes.
- Zahir Khan is a left arm bowler who has collected 8 wickets in 7 matches at an economy rate of 8.30.
- Kane Richardson is a right-armed medium fast bowler who has collected 12 wickets in 6 games at an economy rate of 8.77.
Brisbane Heat (HEA) – Key Players
- The key players on the HEA team are Sam Heazlett, Ben Duckett, Chris Lynn, Xavier Bartlett and James Bazley.
- Sam Heazlett is a left-handed hitter who has scored 230 runs in 8 games with a strike rate of 127.26, with 14 fours and 11 sixes.
- Ben Duckett is a left-handed hitter who has scored 218 runs in 8 games with a strike rate of 114.65, with 25 fours and 4 sixes.
- Chris Lynn is a right-handed hitter who has scored 154 runs in 8 games with a strike rate of 130.58, with 16 fours and 6 sixes.
- Xavier Bartlett is a right-armed medium fast bowler who has collected 11 wickets in 6 games at an economy rate of 8.55.
- James Bazley is a right-armed middle bowler who has collected 11 wickets in 8 games at an economy rate of 7.42.
REN vs HEA – Team Roster
Melbourne Renegades (REN): Shaun Marsh, Jack Prestwidge, Mitchell Perry, James Pattinson, Reece Topley, Aaron Finch, Nic Maddinson (c), Zak Evans, Jonathan Merlo, Zahir Khan, Mackenzie Harvey, Mohammad Nabi, Jake Fraser, Josh Lalor, Kane Richardson, James Seymour, Will Sutherland, Sam Harper (w)
Brisbane Heat (HEA): Matthew Kuhnemann, Xavier Bartlett, Nathan McSweeney, Liam Guthrie, Mark Steketee, Tom Cooper, Chris Lynn, James Bazley, Cameron Gannon, Jimmy Peirson (w / c), Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ben Duckett, Sam Heazlett, Jack Wildermuth, Max Bryant
REN vs HEA – Probable Game 11
Melbourne Forsaken: Shaun Marsh, Sam Harper (w), Aaron Finch, Will Sutherland, Kane Richardson, Mackenzie Harvey, Jack Prestwidge, Nic Maddinson (c), Mohammad Nabi, Reece Topley, Zahir Khan
Brisbane heat: Sam Heazlett, Ben Duckett, Max Bryant, Mark Steketee, Xavier Bartlett, Liam Guthrie, Chris Lynn, James Bazley, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Jimmy Peirson (w / c), Matthew Kuhnemann